for e-charging infrastructure
The EU has set major climate targets that must be implemented. For this purpose, there are various subsidies for the expansion of the e-charging infrastructure. Both private and commercial operators are supported. bike-energy can help find the right e-mobility grants for you.
E-Mobility Subsidies for Germany:
- Support for charging infrastructure (e-car / car)
- Funding for non-publicly accessible charging infrastructure NRW (e-car / car)
- Federal and state funding and financing opportunities for cycling.
- Bavaria funding program for charging infrastructure (e-bike & e-car)
- Support program "Tourism in Bavaria - Fit for the Future
- Special program "City and Country" (promotion of parking facilities for bicycles)
- Subsidies Worth Knowing