Consumers have fourteen-days to withdraw.
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a representative from your third party other than the carrier and the goods have taken possession of or has.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (MEGAtimer International GmbH - bike-energy, Mitterschartenweg 7, A-5522 St. Martin am Tennengebirge, Austria, email@example.com, phone: + 43 6463 640 91) by means of a unique Declaration (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is important that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. For goods that can not be returned by post due to their nature, these amount to € 117,60 EUR. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The right of revocation does not exist in the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is subject to an individual selection or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
|Example withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To MEGAtimer International GmbH - bike-energy, cross-country route 7, A-5522 St. Martin am Tennengebirge, Austria, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of the / consumer (s)
- Signature of / consumer (s) (only with message on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.