Bicycle parking facilities including charging points can also be funded as part of an overall project (e.g. if a municipality builds cycling infrastructure).
In addition to the bicycle parking spaces, the e-mobility subsidy (current submission deadline March 31.03.2022, XNUMX) is particularly interesting where e-cars can also be charged.
Bicycle parking facilities are also funded 400 € / parking space or 700 € / parking space with e-charging point (limited to max. 30% of the acquisition costs (Costs of the system as well as planning and assembly) as well as on 100 bicycles), which meet the following requirements:
- Lockable (individual parking space or e.g. lockable room within a building) or Can be secured on the bike frame
- In the case of a building that was erected before 01.01.2000/XNUMX/XNUMX (last building permit is decisive)
- More than 3 residential units (residential buildings) and / or
- More than 10 workplaces (company building) and / or
- More than 20 training positions (educational institution) and / or
- More than 40 customers / visitors per day (shops, museums, ...)
- outside the public traffic area (street property according to the property cadastre)
- close to the building entrance
- Barrier-free (driving or pushing) accessible from the public traffic area
- RVS compliant - Directive 03.02.13 (bicycle traffic)
The application is made here and takes up to six months NACH of invoicing (or until 28.02.2022/12/XNUMX - XNUMX noon). The following points are necessary for submitting funding:
- An official photo ID of the applicant
- Invoice for the acquisition or construction costs
- Undersigned Funding accounting form
- Proof of the use of electricity exclusively from renewable energy sources (when setting up e-charging points)
- Final building permit for the building
- Confirmation from the planner that all structural measures will be carried out in accordance with the currently valid guidelines and regulations for road traffic (RVS 03.02.13/XNUMX/XNUMX cycling).
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at + 43 (0) 6463 / 640 91
Inquiries via the comment function
Dear readers, we look forward to every comment and suggestion from you.
For information inquiries and offers, please contact sale @ bike-energybecause we don't always answer news comments immediately. Otherwise it could happen that your request is lost or not processed until much later.
General information - price lists, presentations and data sheets - can be found here: https://bike-energy.com/downloads/
Thank you for your understanding.